- On average, Basic Mail Plans are 34% more expensive at Regus than at a comparable, nearby, Pacific Workplaces location. In one case the prices were the same. In the best case, Regus digital mailbox plans were more than twice as expensive as Mail Plans offered by Pacific Workplaces.
- Regus’ “Virtual Office” packages are, on average, 15% more expensive than the Pacific Workplaces “V-Office” Package, while the V-Office PlanofPacific Workplaces is significantly more flexible than the Regus equivalent. For example, a standard V-Office plan at Pacific Workplaces gives members free access to 20 hours of Day Offices each month, or 20 credits that can be used in larger meeting rooms. The Regus closest package, on the other hand, provides access to only 2 days of Day Office access. This means that if you stay only 2 hours in a Regus Day Office, you have exhausted one full day of your two-day allowance, whereas at Pacific Workplaces you have consumed only 2 hours of Day Office use (or 2 credits), leaving you 18 credits to use in the same month!
*Regus informed us they offer a free lounge membership that includes unlimited access to lounges worldwide with their Virtual Plans. Pacific Workplaces also offers free access to the business lounge at the Virtual Plan member's home location, but no free access to business lounges at other locations. Access to other locations, including our CloudVO Global Network, comes at a premium but provides access to day offices and meeting rooms, not just to business lounges. We believe that Regus has a similar product that also comes at a premium.
- Regus’ “Virtual Office Plus” packages, are on average, 22% more expensive than the Pacific Workplaces “V-Office Plus” Package, while the V-Office Plus plan of Pacific Workplaces includes more free services and is infinitely more flexible than the Regus equivalent. For example, a standard V-Office Plus plan at Pacific Workplaces gives free access to 50 hours of Day Offices each month, or 50 credits that can be used in larger meeting rooms, not just Day Offices. The Regus “Virtual Office Plus” package on the other hand, provides access to only 5 days of Day Office access per month. This means that even if you stay only two hours at a location, you have exhausted one full day of your five-day credit allowance. The similar “V-Office Plus” package at Pacific Workplaces allows you to consume only 2 credits in this example, leaving you with 48 credits to be used that month - in Day Offices or in any available meeting room - according to the credit system. The Pacific Workplaces V-Office Plus package also offers more services, such as free copies, scans, etc.
*Same comment as above as this applies to both our Virtual Office and Virtual Office Plus Plans.
- We also compared meeting room prices between Regus and Pacific Workplaces using 8 to 10-person conference rooms, on average. In some instances, other sized meeting rooms were benchmarked if that was the only option. On average, meeting rooms at Regus are 57% more expensive in comparison to meeting rooms at Pacific Workplaces.
*Regus pointed out that they offer free community meeting rooms on the same day for up to 2 hours, although we are unclear which memberships this applies. Our intent was to benchmark price comparisons for one-off/hourly online meeting room bookings. Additionally, Regus has informed us they've adopted a dynamic pricing model in which meeting room prices change daily depending on the time and day of the requested reservation. When we performed this analysis, we were unaware of the dynamic pricing feature when we captured the Regus data. Presumably, this means that the Regus prices could be higher or lower as a function of occupancy and other factors.
- Finally, realizing that price is not everything, and that customer service is a critical consideration in any office space and virtual office decision, we compared the customer review ratings published by Google and Yelp. We found that the average ratings from Google reviews was 4.4 on a scale of 5 for both Regus and Pacific Workplaces. However in the case of Yelp, the difference is more pronounced, with an average rating of 4.3 for Pacific Workplaces on a scale of 5, and a paltry 3.3 for Regus! See more customer rating comparisons between PAC and its competitors here.
pk10六码必中规律 據日本媒體報道，2015年至2019年期間，安倍涉嫌挪用800萬日元（約合人民幣50萬元）公款在“賞櫻會”前夜舉行大型晚宴，這違反了日本公職選舉法和政治資金規正法 而世茂的入股比例僅有16.67%，折算進福晟集團的股權比例中僅有8.17%，對于福晟集團七百億的負債總額，承擔額度有限